View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #10
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Wiki page had been updated.
eureka, you seriously ROCK!

Fantastic work!!!

Unfortunately, I probably won't have the time to look into this in the near future. But I'll still post this request:

Please make available one "standard" signing keypair, and encourage everyone to use it from the start.

It's exactly the same fundamental problem as with the jailbreak or the Kindlet developer keys. We have to settle on (ideally) a single keypair which everybody can use to develop, and which users can install to run (any) custom software published here.

If every developer creates his own keypair instead of using the common one, we'll be in the same configuration hell that we've previously been in with the Kindlets.

IMHO, now -- i.e., before people actually start developing -- is the only chance to "standardize" ACX development and deployment (at least in terms of the required certificates/keys), so please do it.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote