View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 03:16 PM   #352
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
Post Searching strings in everything

Ixtab,

I see you've searched for the string in all the content... Can I do the same? (At the moment, I have to open file by file of framework to search something.)

Thank you.

EDIT: And, well, if not, and if you can do that for me, for instance I'm wanting the files that cointain "download" (and downloading etc.) and the restart screen ("Please wait while your Kindle starts up", or something like that).

EDIT 2: Here and there, I found everything ('cause I've gone everywhere!). No need to worry.

Last edited by Antoinekamel; 03-26-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote