View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 05:34 AM   #71
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
No, don't fly! That's bad for you....

Funny story (and no it's not about chickens, but rather a relative).

We live in the country. And there are a few pheasants here. One day, there was this huge male, pecking around our fallen apples (I left them on the ground for the birds). And I mean, he was huge.

My cat (who hadn't seen him) went outside. I personally think he's half blind, but eventually he saw that huge bird. And he actually thought he could catch it... (he can't even catch mice that our other cat has already caught...) Naturally, the pheasant first tried to run away, but then decided to take to the wing. And the cat acted like nothing happened
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote