View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:42 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjoeblow View Post
I usually convert my source files, whether they are original .epub or .mobi to .htmlz so I can edit them for my preferences in styling, font sizes, etc., and then convert .htmlz back to .epub for use on my kobo.

In 99% of cases everything works perfectly.

However in a small number of cases, TOC navigation gets screwed up in a very minor way in the final epub - ie, selecting a TOC entry navigates to the last line of the text page *before* the actual chapter, instead of to the top of the page where the chapter number is as would be expected. When using the TOC on the original epub, it doesn't do that, and when using the in-line TOC in the HTML file it navigates exactly to the chapter number text, but not in the .epub.

Anyone know why and if there is a simple fix?

Cheers
The REAL Joe
I think this has to do with where the Anchor was placed in the original file Before a split happens in Calibre.

I am not sure that Calibre can detect an Anchor that happens Before an Chapter heading.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote