View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 04:33 PM   #15
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
stonetools, I agree that most probably there won't be much change, but the 3.5 inch screen is a non-starter for me. After that we can argue about the file system, the iTunes stores, and the Apple "knows best" approach to technology.
Frankly, I wouldn't mind a bigger screen-but then, I have an iPad for "big screen" stuff.
As for the rest, count me in as one of those "I just want it to work", hide the technology, " I don't give a %^& about formats" types who is happy in Apple's walled garden. When you are older, you realise that life's too short to be dinking around with devices that should just work coming out of the box.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote