View Single Post
Old 06-23-2011, 10:35 PM   #1
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Updates to Calibre Kobo driver for Touch

Hi

I have pushed a number of updates to Calibre that will be released later this week.

The changes include:

KTouch: Fix display and delete of Images (file names have changed)
KTouch: Hide Internal Help files
KTouch: Read On and Welcome Guide files reported as missing
KTouch/KWifi: Deleting files corrected to match device operation
KTouch: Add support to manage and display Favourites (ShortList)

Once again, I would like to thank Kobo for their continued support for Calibre's driver development. Without the devices they have provided I would not have been able to make the necessary changes in a timely manner. More importantly, their developers answer my questions on particularly confusing issues.

While I have tested this release with various models and the changes are not great, users who are not comfortable with troubleshooting should hold off until the braver go first ;-).

If you are still using the Wifi or original version there is no real great need for this update unless you are looking for changes in the Calibre core.

Tim
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote