View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 12:41 PM   #51
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
I get the following error when trying to sync a list to the card slot on my galaxy tab:

calibre, version 0.8.0
ERROR: Error: Error communicating with device

Selected slot: A is not supported.
I don't have a multiple slot device to test this plugin with, and it seems the user who did test it for me didn't try a location other than "main"

Can you try the version attached to this post? Once you give the thumbs up I will release it properly.

I have also made a change so that it retains any books on your list that have no formats.

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-13-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: Remove attachment