View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:38 AM   #80
Mastiff
Viking proof reader
Mastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day nowMastiff will be dicovering the secret to cold fusion any day now

Device: Onyx Boox Max 3
I must admit (with a hint of blushing...) that I have no idea how to do a clean install on Android. I have been using computers since DOS 2, but Android is sort of a new beast to me. I tried to find the previous version APK file to revert, but couldn't. I now tried to use a program that's on the rooted NC setup, Uninstaller, and then getting Cool Reader from Market. Is that a clean reinstall? It seems like it because I was back to the standard settings on everything. But still it's unreadable. I tried to change to 72 points, but that didn't change anthing.

And of course I will send you the logs. Where in the Android system are they?
Mastiff is offline   Reply With Quote