View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurda View Post
I was told taht this ain't recipe problem and I should repost at conversion forum. So I did
That was my comment, and I said it seems to not be recipe related because the mobi format, created directly by the recipe, has the masthead. You should have answered the question of whether the html format created by the recipe has the masthead.

If it does, are you sure your editing isn't the problem? Have you tried sending the html into calibre immediately after the recipe creates it and converting to mobi there? If it's a conversion issue that will fail. If it's your editing that causes the problem, it will succeed.

For those unfamiliar with what he's doing, he seems to be creating the ebook structure as HTML in a separate folder using a recipe and ebook-convert. Then he edits the HTML.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote