View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 04:45 AM   #18
taylor
Enthusiast
taylor began at the beginning.

Device: T|T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by maceyr
Okay, I've installed the Pocket TV Browser but it expires in 21 days. And it's not in tables format either. Can you tell me how to set it up so that I can reference the Zap2it.com listings?

If I have to pay to use this, maybe I'll revert back to using Sunrise and plucking Zap2it myself. Or use RepliGo and print the page to be viewed on my palm.
IIRC, you need to make a donation for the "21 days" thing to go away. You can determine what the software is worth, and pay accordingly... I don't think there is a lower limit... of course, if it is worth $0.00 to you then, you should probably uninstall.

I currently am not using the zap2it listings since I have a subscription to the other service which, last time I checked, provided more info on shows. There is a forum that has posts describing how to get zap2it listings into PTVB. The forum is on doublebit's website.... sorry I'm not more helpful.

You are correct that it doesn't have a grid layout... If you want that, this may not be the solution for you. I like the excellent search features it provides.