Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2020, 03:01 PM   #627
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
I have a feeling the answer for this is going to seem simple once someone tells me but my brain is not working properly at the moment so... if anyone can help...

I want to find sets of em dashes with some text between them that are in the *same sentence*. So the text between the em dashes cannot include .!? but can include ,;: for example.

For example:

Match:

Sanctuaire – là encore situé à Eyralice – abritait

Don't match (the . in this example could be ? or !):

les Ténèbres – et de valoir la mort à qui le possédait. Or c’est dans ce livre à la fois oublié et maudit, que Jall devait lire que le Dernier Sanctuaire – là encore situé à Eyralice
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote