View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 12:46 PM   #98
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
The package would need to be rebuilt against the libraries used on the device. The latest PocketBook SDK I have is a few years old, and it still has the older OpenSSL version. If you can find a newer version of the PocketBook SDK that matches your device, you can follow the build instructions in the pb_sshd/README.txt file that comes in my package to create your own version. Otherwise, I would say that you won't be able to use my package.

Perhaps you can use the vsftpd package instead of sshd for copying files to the device. See the following post for more info:https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=14

Last edited by rkomar; 04-19-2019 at 12:50 PM.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote