Thread: Marvin 3.1
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 06:42 PM   #9
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
I completely agree with alok. As of right now this GR integration just isn't that useful to me without being able to share my reading progress. If that can be added that would be awesome. I don't need it to be page numbers though. I think page numbers are useless in ebooks. I like sharing my progress as a percentage. I don't keep my entire library in M3 so while having to link books individually isn't ideal I won't mind having to do it. However, I already have GR IDs linked to all of my books in Calibre. Are GR IDs are written into the metadata? If they are it'd be great if M3 could read that info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote