View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 02:15 PM   #144
ZombieEatsYou
Groupie
ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZombieEatsYou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD 7" & 8.9"/Sony PRS 950/Entourage eDGe/Acer A500
New at Smashwords - The Dead Walk Diaries: Night.
Joe Young, $7.99

"The world changed forever in one night, the first night of the zombie epidemic. A countless number of people were killed only to rise again as the walking dead. This collection of diaries are the first-hand accounts from people that witnessed what happened. Gathered from journals, reports, notes, and video recordings–It paints a vivid picture of the horror, atrocities, and chaos that occurred."

I read the free first 10% and put it in my cart for future consideration. I got two stories and part of a third. Each tells of the start of Z-Day from different points of view. First was a young girl in a car with her parents descibing what she sees in her diary. Second was a group of stoner rockers more concerned with jamming and drinking then then taking the whole "survival" thing too seriously. The third is a group of boarders filming their stunts and then capturing short "videos" snippetts of the start of the zombie apocalyspe and the kid's growing awareness. The first two end on cliffhangers so I don't know if the story comes back around or not. Also don't know if adult points of view show up in later tales. Standard Romero zombies, blood and gore aplenty in the sample.
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote