View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #4
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I agree. I've seen a lot of abuse with warranty claims but I'm not thrilled with this.

I've received products that I'm sure have sat in a Fedex truck overnight in -20C weather. How do I know it wasn't that triggering the abuse sensor. If they implement this I wouldn't accept it to be hidden until I try to make a claim. The temperature range might be set to -20C to 45C but the component that failed might be rated at -60C to 100C. I would want to see stats on how many products had the abuse flagged but the product never failed.

I think there is a lot of opportunity for Apple to abuse the abuse sensor.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote