View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by dande View Post
When importing other than .lrf into the Library how does one get the title and author to display properly - can you edit the file parameters before importing or somehow edit the entry display after importing?

don
Welcome to MR, dande...

As to your question... I have the 505 and haven't played with the metadata yet. I think if you use Calibre you can change the metadata information to display it the way you want but, I am not yet a Calibre user.

Hopefully, a more experienced user will jump in with some help on this question. While you are waiting maybe search through the threads for a possible solution.

Have fun with your new toy
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote