View Single Post
Old 10-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I still use my Palm TX, mainly because I can't get my Sony reader back from my mother. (Maybe I need to buy another one.) However the TX is much more portable & therefore it is easier to follow an old military habit of taking advantage of any spare minute or a dozen to read since it is always with me. Also when my wife wants company when she goes to the horse barn, I have a back light to use while I wait.

Bottom line - I like them both.

I wish there was an easy way to sync their bookmarks.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote