View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 04:35 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
I loved all the Sony's I had (550, 600 and 650) but for me the cost of the kindle keyboard lured me away and the lighted Paperwhite is now my main ereader. Sony could have done so much but they lost the will.
For what they did do, Sony did have good programmers. The firmware worked well. To be able to shoehorn ePub into the 500 was probably not an easy task.

But I kind of figured Sony would exit the eBook market when they decided not to sell the T1 in the US. What Sony needed was proper leadership which they didn't have. If they had, they could have been bigger then Kobo.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote