View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 04:21 AM   #12
cb_reader
cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cb_reader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: lots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
For me, the issue with 7" devices is that they so often come with the recommendation for reading in landscape and I hate that because you can't see the whole page at a glance, and for a number of artists the page structure matters.
I agree completely and this was my big hesitation with a 7" tablet. I don't read panel to panel and I don't read landscape by default to enlarge the content. I read with full page view on 7" HD tablets.
cb_reader is offline   Reply With Quote