View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:05 PM   #131
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle91 View Post
I haven't tried converting AZW3 to ePub. If I use Calibre will it go in and "calibrefy" all the css/tags or does it just "unwrap" it back to an ePub. Or better yet, is there a way to be able to directly access the files without "converting" - like changing the extension to '.zip' on an epub??
Converting will "calibrefy" it, yes, but you can edit it directly using Calibre's "Tweak Book" option. Or I believe you can use the "Mobiunpack" tool, although I've not personally used that.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote