View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:00 AM   #1336
tedpeer
Enthusiast
tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.tedpeer can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: nook, iOs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Haha - urban legend, that is funny, Alan. Now I just have to forget about it, or I will be reading all you are reading.

Just finished Blood Rites and have to say: WOW. Must be true that the books get better and better throughout the series. One thing that bothers me a little is Harry. More and more is he using metaphors that he should have no idea about - like movies and tv shows and such. Sure it makes sense for us readers, but doesn't quite fit.

And then we get rewarded even by the end:
Spoiler:
MAJOR SPOILER, open at own risk
Spoiler:
Wonder just how large Mouse is going to grow.
Spoiler:
are you sure you want to open this
Spoiler:

or what mouse really is...

tedpeer is offline   Reply With Quote