View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:34 AM   #11
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
I've had my Nook Touch for more than a year and the buttons are still stiff from lack of use. I have had a touch-screen phone for a looong time and I always feel like a cramp is coming on in my hands if I have to exert that bit of energy to press an actual button on the phone or Nook.

I'm right-handed but when I'm reading I'll use my left hand sometimes. The Nook is nested in the palm of my hand, and I just reach my thumb across the screen and swipe to move forward. If it's in my right I just tap the right side of the screen with my finger. Neither is a problem.
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote