View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 12:41 AM   #379
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julien Pham View Post
I was surprised because the KF8 file I have put on my Kindle Touch 3G cannot be read. I have called Amazon and after some checking they told me the new KF8 format is designed for bigger screens, and the Touch cannot read them.
It is true that Kindle Touch does not support fixed-layout KF8 correctly. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, that's probably what they were referring to. Reflowable KF8 works fine of course.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote