Thread: 902 Status bar removal.
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:01 PM   #6
Lester Burnham
Enthusiast
Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.Lester Burnham did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 902, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
I think you are looking for Troll's message.

In fact, now (with the new 2.1.2 RC firmware) you can do it in pdf and djvu files, too.

Go in the configuration menu and select "key mapping". Then go into either the EPUB or the PDF/DJVU submenus, and associate the key you prefer to the action "Appearance/hide panel". Once in your document, operate the key to make the status bar disappear (and repeat to make it re-appear).

There are loads of functions that you only discover if you play around with the device long enough - of course, life would be much easier with a proper manual, so I am trying to convince myself that after all I really like the fun of experimentation
I've updated to D902. 2.1.2

And I've tried mapping the hide panel function to a few different buttons and I've not had any luck. The status bar stays. Any thoughts?
Lester Burnham is offline   Reply With Quote