View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:38 PM   #12
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by atango View Post
I hope this is not true. Link is still incomplete program and cannot be a legit browser, yet. Most of all, link cannot display unicode nor non-European character.
You may be right - but form what they say in the forum it does support Java, so I suspect they are thinking of this one - but I am no techy person, so I may have misunderstood the implications. But if the one I linked (no pun intended ) is hte one they are going to go for, from the screens htos it would look like other character sets are also supported (provided they are thinking of the graphics version).

p.s.
did I say I am an optimist?
paola is offline   Reply With Quote