Thread: PRS-650 getting command line box?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 08:39 PM   #1
FinancialWar
Banned
FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.FinancialWar understands the Henderson-Hasselbalch Equation.

Device: Sony PRS350, Onyx M92, Onyx T68 (defective!)
getting command line box?

I don't know where I am doing it wrong. I connect my 650 to my computer through micro-usb, then I downloaded prs650.flash.package.1.05k.zip, unzipped it, double clicked on flash_reader.bat, then I get command line box thing asking me to "enter the letter of the reader drive?"

Where am I doing it wrong, btw I have also just installed microsoft visual C++ 2008 redistributable x64 on my 64bit windows 7. Still getting the same command line box.

Can any guru here enlighten me to the right direct please?
FinancialWar is offline   Reply With Quote