View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #41
MikeFromHC
Zealot
MikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-booksMikeFromHC has learned how to read e-books

Device: Pandigital Novel
Quote:
Originally Posted by etienne66 View Post
Personally I think it is too early to successfully predict the Adams success or failure, but I will never bow down before Steve Jobs house of worship. I'd rather be the "Martin Luther" that posts a list of all of the faults of the church of St. Steve Jobs on the door of One Apple Way. But there are those that are completely satisfied with that religion and would defend it to their dying breath. I'm sure glad I live in a free country.

Etienne66
I've never liked Apple. The company was based on selling a cheap to build computer at a high price and did it by selling "sizzle". At a time when $100.00 bought you a good floppy with sectoring done in hard ware, they sold a cheap plastic device with software sectors for over twice the price.

However when the young Martin Luther, put his list on the door it was done to have the church fix it's act and he had no intention at that time to split from the One True Apple.
Better to be the middle aged Martin who said everybody should be his own Android App (minister). The old aged Luther said he was right and anybody that believed differently was doomed.
MikeFromHC is offline   Reply With Quote