View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 05:39 AM   #1
wenildexis5
wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wenildexis5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Questions about ebook-creation

Greetings,

paperbacks are created smoothly with Adobe InDesign, but I struggle with the creation of ebooks, regardless of the programs I use.

Adobe InDesign- The characters inside a line are too narrow and overlapping. The whole thing is unreadable.

Scrivener- The ebookfile is huge (over 3 mb for 12 pages, while indesign ebooks are around 2mb for 200 pages.)

Amazon Kindle Crate- Filesize is good and the thing is readable, but not much to set up inside this program.

I have found a way to include chapters and navigation, but features like x-ray are a mystery to me. Also, is there a way to influence what pages will be shown in the extract? I noticed that a lot of extracts start at the first page of the story - mine start at the cover and end soon after the story begins.

I am thankful for any suggestion
wenildexis5 is offline   Reply With Quote