View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 03:38 AM   #34
mjhudston
All round good egg
mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjhudston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple Ipad 3rd Generation
I think the only thing that lets apple down on the ipad and to a lesser degree the iphone and ipod touch, is the lack of Adobe Flash Support. If I eventually do by an Ipad (An I am still considering it), I want it for more than just E-books. I want a good browsing experiance, email and movies.

Apart from the lack of flash support it does that. If another tablet of a similar form factor comes out that does all of that then presto, im sold.
mjhudston is offline   Reply With Quote