Thread: Slider
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by laura8090 View Post
Just bought a new JetBook cause the EZReader wasn't very ergonomic (very akward to use and the speed to flip pages was driving me mad!)

So, to get to the point.... is there any way that anyone has found to switch the directions the pages flip when you move the slider up and down. I would think it would be more ergonomic to move the page forward when you move the slider up rather than down (but that's just me.)

Thanks for any insight!
Take it apart and turn the switch around?

Just saying!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote