Thread: PDF samples
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Hello there, Kovid: I just sent you an email, but in case it gets lost; I head up the editorial team at a small indie publishing house that's covered all its paperback novels with PDF versions for the past eight years (we have about 120 titles at www.bewrite.net). If you think it would be of any help, please drop me a line and I'll send as many PDF ebooks as you might need to experiment with. Most are straight text, all well-formatted, some use more than one font and a few carry inside illustration. All are front covered.

Cheers and good luck. Neil

Last edited by neilmarr; 09-19-2009 at 08:31 AM. Reason: to check my email address was included in sig line
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote