View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
My Sony is slow to boot up with 1,000 songs on a memory card and varying between 150-180 books in the main memory. 2-3 minutes (which feels like an eternity,) to go from fully off to reading. I'm planning on removing many of the books and taking out the music card. I really don't listen to the music when I read, and have no real need for all those books to be kept in memory. I can always put them back into the reader when I'm ready for them. If that doesn't speed up the device I'll go back to this current configuration, but I'm expecting the speed increase to be dramatic.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote