View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 09:53 PM   #54
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
For more of my dad's work, you can check out his website, and I'm pretty certain he'll have more pics to post in here...

http://www.boissellerie.com/

Look for the zebrano and ebony desk, then feel a small part of your soul die as you realise you'll never own it, but then feel it reanimate itself as it decides it still wants to live in a world where such a thing exists.

That is to say, I really like that desk.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote