View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 09:44 AM   #5
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Personally my "wish list" would be that people would just ignore the whole disgusting commercial enterprise that Christmas has been turned in to.
You´re right. On the other hand, making gifts does not necessarily mean you have to spend a lot of money. I used to have original Swedish wine punch on the top of my whish list for years, which is neither expensive nor was it hard to get for my friends living in Sweden. But, for me, it was always something special to enjoy on Christmas eve.
One of my best friends hates baking. I don´t, so I make her favourite Christmas cookies as a Christmas present. Flour, eggs, honey - not much money
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote