View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 09:37 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Well, since buying the M-edge cover in red leather, I"ve been perfectly content. Does everything I need it to, and gives me a little class besides, something I can always use more of!

And I"ll not be buying any more covers........but I will spend that extra money on more Kindle books.

All that being said, this one looks kinda cute. I like the way it can stand up. Just what I need, a way to eat more while I read.........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote