Thread: 0.6.2 bug
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:54 AM   #14
mrmikel
Color me gone
mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrmikel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300
In this case I would prefer it NEVER inserts non breaking spaces, unless we insert them using the special characters dialog. I think any other cases where it is necessary can be handled by search and replace to put them in those locations where we want them.

It would no doubt annoying in the special cases outlined to not have a nbspace, but they are 1 in 100 compared to the use we experience.
mrmikel is offline   Reply With Quote