View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #11
dura
Groupie
dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O (2th edition), Kindle PW11
Quote:
Originally Posted by new View Post
I looked at the FAQ on the website and it tells you how to setup on Calibre. But I am a bit worried about security. Should I be? So you don't use Dropbox then?

Why does it show 2 version for one book (I show hidden files). One is small amount of space, and the other is larger.

Yeah I probably won't use the shake TSS, but I thought it was fun. I can imagine the looks you got when the voice went off

Thanks so I should use "My Shelf" it seemed to show all of the books on one row, I kept trying list, but I must be doing something wrong.
Hi, there are many roads to Rome.
Calibre is a very good wat to organise e-books; not only building the database is easy, but also conversions and reformatting is great; f.i. when an epub doesn't format okay and the marges are to broad a reformat to epub is enough to cure the problem.
Now, let's say you use Calibre and you got Dropbox and you of course got at least one reading device.
What you can do is syn Calibre to the device directly, but you can also syn Calibre to a dropbox map if your device happens to be something you can run Dropbox on too. I do that for both my smartphone and Ipad, syn Calibre at home on my PC to dropbox (don't forget to start up Dropbox on the PC to syn the local map) and open dropbox on my portable device, select a book and then Dropbox gives the opportunity to open the book with a suitable app, in my case Moon+/Ibooks.
Sounds complicated but do it once and you'll get it.
dura is offline   Reply With Quote