View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #35035
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quexos View Post
Finished work late, about to eat then a bit of relaxing before hitting the hay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I read that post, then checked your location to see you were in the US states of either Colorado or Washington.
Quote:
You're way off the mark dude!
Unless you are being sarcastic (in which case I did not get it)
I live in the EU but I won't say where and you'll never find out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
He's referencing the fact that marijuana was just legalized for recreational use in those two states.
Quote:
So he was sarcastic ...
Wait a minute do I look like a guy that smokes dope ? That would be ironic considering I've never even smoked tobacco in my whole life!
It was an off-the-wall play on the words, "hitting the hay."
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote