View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:46 AM   #35030
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm trying to figure out how this happened...

I've set my wallpapers to my liking. The Google background is exactly the one that I picked, both for my I-Google home screen and my Gmail 'secondary' account. But today, when checking that Gmail account, it opened with a completely different photo background.

I'm not complaining. This is a photo of the road up the Grossglockner, the highest mountain of Austria and the highest mountain in the Alps east of the Brenner Pass. We raced up in clear dry weather (and came down verrrrry, verrrrry slowly in pea soup fog...) as a group of 8 motorcycles when touring in the area. It's a road (and experience) that one NEVER forgets...

But I have absolutely no idea how it came to show up on my computer as a background to my Gmail account!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Grossglockner1.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	207.0 KB
ID:	96635  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote