View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:28 PM   #106
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I would also love to see Kenneth Roberts' historical novels here as epubs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I'm surprised that I haven't seen any of Kenneth Roberts' historical novels anywhere (not referring specifically to MR). By my admittedly limited knowledge on the subject, his 1957 death should place his works in the public domain in Life+50 countries, no? I've seen a few of his pre-1923 essays, but none of his historical novels. Am I missing some technicality of copyright law that is keeping these works out of Canadian PD?
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote