View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 08:06 PM   #45
Reader Paradice
Getting Back To Reading!
Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Reader Paradice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Touch
My Short List comes up after a boot-up....

Well, I have turned off the Touch three times and re-powered...with my Short List coming up in the initial power on. That will be fine. I have two other uses for the Carousel Function other than 'pushing' books---one view should be for our Notes, and the other could be for a fast call up to a Thesaurus!
Reader Paradice is offline   Reply With Quote