View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 04:20 PM   #7
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
saw your post on the entourageedge.com forum. Do the forum members there know that no one can join the forum anymore?
I responded to you in a different thread. I'm getting technical difficulties when I try to register as a new user (I tried just to see what would happen) but I'm not seeing anything that is explicitly saying they're not accepting new registrations.

The website has been seriously wonky, like for 2 days unusable kind of wonky, so are you sure you're not confusing malfunctioning with not accepting new registrations? Have you been told that you can't register, or are you just unable to and concluding that they're not taking new registrations?
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote