Thread: window shopping
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
IndecisiveMe
Addict
IndecisiveMe doesn't litterIndecisiveMe doesn't litter

Device: Pocketbook 360, Sony PRS-T1
I've got the Pocketbook 360 and I love it. It does everything I want. You're right, it doesn't have a touchscreen. I haven't used any touchscreen readers, so I can't help you there. I was, however, looking at the Onyx Boox/Bebook Neo before I bought my Pocketbook and I had a really hard time deciding.

I went with the Pocketbook because of the hard cover, the price - it was my first ereader and I wanted to make sure I liked them before I went more expensive and the number of formats it supported. Also, at the time the Boox and the Neo were just being released to the public. I wanted something with a proven track record and the PB360 definitely has that.

I'm not sure where you are, or even if you can see the PB360 in store, but there's a sticky thread at the top of this "which one should I buy?" thread that will allow you to meet up with someone who has the device you're wanting to try out.

Good luck, it's a very hard decision to make!

Just remembered one thing, the PB360 doesn't support LIT, but they are easily converted with Calibre.
IndecisiveMe is offline   Reply With Quote