View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 08:51 AM   #2958
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiembe View Post
I don't know if I'm in the right thread but it is about the addition to some html files of <div class="book-inner"> when the epub is sent to the device as kepub.

My question: why <div class="book-inner"> is added to some of the files of the kepub and not all of them? I try to find what is different between those files without success.
Currently, book-inner is only skipped if a div with that ID is found in the file already or if there are more div tags than p tags.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote