View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 09:40 AM   #6
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kobo: H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Works for me once I commented out popup_type completely (which is the same as setting it to menubuttonpopup). I could add it to the context menu and I could use ctrl+shift+s to trigger it.
Perhaps I didn't explain myself well enough. I have no problem adding to (or running from) the context menu. It's just that there is no icon displayed (on my Windows10 anyway) in the context menu when popup_type is set to MenuButtonPopup.

The context menu icon does appear if popup_type is InstantPopup, but then the shortcut doesn't work.

If I have to settle for only one of the two I'll have to choose shortcut over icon, but I'd like to have both working if possible.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote