View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 02:27 AM   #2
ottischwenk
Addict
ottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshesottischwenk can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: B Ares/Alita, OB Poke Pro, Tol Epos2/Shine3/Shine2/Page2, Sony PRST2
Quote:
Originally Posted by einkuser View Post
I just received an Onyx Boox Note+. I noticed straight away that after touching the screen to perform any function (e.g., turn a page, go home, select an application etc.), I hear a tapping sound (it is slight, but you can hear it). When I put my ear close to the device, I noticed the tapping noise generates a low static sound (like the buzz of an electric current). I thought this might be some form of audio feedback, so I muted the volume, but it made no difference.
In the Android settings it can be disabled in the Language area - a launcher must be installed for this.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote