View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 04:59 AM   #55
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Actually it is 100% Onyx Max and the only difference between regular Onyx Max and this future device of Icarus will be the "Icarus" label on device and higher price for this "feature" . There is no difference in the software, since Icarus does not have own developers. It is just the way of distribution - they don't want to use original brand (Onyx) and just want to promote own brand.
I don't really like this company. Despite of higher prices they often refuse to repair malfunctioning devices and customers are permanently asking me for service.
I could repair and those devices. This is why I claim the software is not much different to original (except it is blocked for updates from other sources than their page)

UPD. Just talked with Onyx. They agree, that this way to collect money for re-branded Onyx is kind of scam. It is not allowed and Icarus will be stopped.

Last edited by Booxtor; 05-11-2016 at 05:07 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote