View Single Post
Old 06-06-2014, 04:11 AM   #122
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
Thanks paola. My feeling is that the real purpose of the Club is to read and discuss the book that has been selected. So I would prefer not to have the "or" in your suggestion, though obviously after the person's first participation, that could be reasonable.

This might happen where someone got involved in the voting and then for whatever reason - something happening in the family, real difficulty in getting hold of the book selected - the member was not able to read the book and take part in the discussion. But I would hope that, as usually happens with members, when we know we cannot participate because we are going on holidays or whatever, we don't vote.
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote