View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 12:35 PM   #32
mclien
42, the answer
mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.mclien for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Pocketbook 603
The PocketBook has, BUT:
1. if you use the dictionary about 33% of the screen is occupied by the its window, which hides this part of the page. So you have to tab a extra word directly over the dictionary window to make it change place from the buttom of the screen to the top fo screen.
2. The dictionaries they use (two for me, english-german) fail half of the words for me (reading fantasy, Eragon/Inheritance).
3.the touchscreen often hangs for about 20-30 sec
4.the touchscreen oftem fails words in the corners of the screen
5.and you can only use the stylus from the device (loose it and the screen won't work with another sylus. Even when useing another waacom sylus, which is used in the device).

I'm currendly consider a very light reader, which mustn't have a touchscreen, but a coursor to move to the word.
Poorly this left me mainly with kindle and sony, which I both don'T like for ethic reasons.
mclien is offline   Reply With Quote