Thread: Tolino question
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:30 AM   #8
Illyria
Connoisseur
Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illyria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK, K5, K7, KPW3
I just ordered the Tolino Shine 3 as an addition to my kindles. I was entirely unwilling to wait any longer for Amazon to add a bluelight filter and since I received a coupon for new customers for one of the booksellers behind the Tolino, I saved 20% and so only paid 95.20 €. I simply could not resist and am very excited to play with it next week.

I still think it's very unreasonable to not offer full screen mode but I'll probably get used to it. And so far I've heard nothing but praise for the screen and the even lighting.
Illyria is offline   Reply With Quote